Contribute for the Construction of
No To Poverty House
Your Support options
No To Poverty House Contruction
Your support is needed to complete the construction and make it operational to beat poverty through our activities.
MCB Juice or Bank Transfer
Account name: No To Poverty
Account Number: 000 447 999 777
Bank: Mauritius Commercial Bank Ltd, Sir William Newton St, Port Louis, Mauritius
Swift code: MCBL MUMU
IBAN No: MU04 MCBL 0901 000 447 999 777 000 MUR
Help us to operate in full transparency by Notifying us of your Contribution.
Send your Name and Amount by
Msg or WhatsApp : +230 57034666 or
Support us with a Loan Repayable in 1 year
To prepare your loan agreement
- Submit the form below
- or Call / Whatsapp (+230) 57034666
Construction Works & Activities
We will run the following activities at No To Poverty House
- Hot meal distribution to alleviate hunger.
- After-school educational support for children.
- Guidance and training to re-empower women and job seekers.
- Free medical consultations for people in need.
- Caregiver training for NTP volunteers to assist people with disabilities, the ailing, and the elderly.
- Plastic recycling collection point.
- Distribution of plants to reduce our carbon footprint.
- Operation of a victualler, with the profits sustaining our poverty-alleviating activities.
Ongoing Construction works
We need YOUR SUPPORT to complete the construction and make it operational in order to combat poverty through our activities.
There will be a Green Space at the center for our elderly and children during their visits, referred to as LWAZIS Nu zan7, aimed at promoting the beautification of our little paradise island—Mauritius.
No To Poverty self sustaining project
With food prices skyrocketing beyond imagination, many people are approaching No To Poverty for assistance because they cannot put food on the table for their families until their next salary is due.
So, to address this immediate crisis, ‘No To Poverty’ will operate a self-sustaining project to sell hot meals at affordable prices to cushion the negative impacts of high food prices. This will help many families avoid falling into the poverty trap and begging for food.
The net profits generated will support our in-house poverty-alleviating activities referred to as the NTP FREE Program™ .