nu zan 7
Nu zan7 is a new concept by our NGO
- To offer O’tentik Meals at reasonable price to address the issue of rocketing food prices
- The profit will Feed, Educate and provide care services to the needy, and
- For you to Reap the Fruits for Helping underprivileged families at no extra cost
- Nu zan7 – Otentik meals at reasonable prices to address the issue of rocketing food prices
- Distributing Sandwiches, hot meals and fruits to children
- Distributed food packs and hot meals during the COVID 19 lockdown in 2020
- Hot meals to the needy
- Suhur and Iftar during Ramadan
- Re-empowering and assisting Women and Unemployed with new skills to earn a living
- Advice and help to unemployed to find work such as job application, CV writing and free trainings
- Assistance with tools and materials purchase to start work
- Help women at home to earn an income by selling their homemade products.
- Built teamwork and confidence, including safety at work.
- Health Care trainings (Elderly & Disabled) to address the issue of our ageing population and to create employment
- Assisting school leavers to find placement as apprenticeship
- Free after school tuition to children from low income and unemployed families.
- Awareness Campaign about illegal drugs use.
- Free School meal to children.
- After school meal to the needy.
- Free Stationery pack to children from low income and unemployed families.
- Other assistance to children in education
This activity will never stop growing and will benefit the whole world and future generation
- Removing plastics bottles and cups from the environment
- Raising awareness to children for maintaining a clean environment and recycling.
- Distributing plants including herbs and vegetables
To provide assistance to those incapable of financially supporting themselves.
Regular visit and caring activities such as shower, hot meals, shopping and organizing recreational days for them.
We are all children of the Creator, no matter our race, faith, color, status or gender.
Organizing multi-cultural and Social activities to promote ‘NTP Walk Together’ (N2PA- Ensam) concept amongst everybody from different walk of life, status, race and faith.
Yearly activities for different faith such as Maha Shivaratree; Chinese Spring Festival; National Day; Ramadan / Eid ul Fitr; Diwali; Christmas
Promoting sports in communities
NTP Nationwide competition in several fields for all age groups
Free Diabetic and BP test
Advice on nutrition for diabetes and promoting a balance diet habits
Free Yoga classes
Free doctor consultation
Raising road safety awareness with children
Talking to motorbike riders about consequences of reckless driving and importance of abiding to the Highway Code.
Gift to reap
No matter how big or small Your Gift helps us achieve our mission. Choose a cause you wish to support
- Gift to Feed
- Gift to Educate
- Gift to Care for Elderly and Disabled
- Gift to Beat Poverty
You can gift by my.t money, Blink, MCB Juice, Online card payment, Bank Transfer, Cheque or Cash.