NO TO Poverty Team is made up of volunteers from different walk of life, Race, Belief, Age and Gender.
Our Volunteers Walk Together (N2P-Ensam) with dedication and without discrimination, following NTP well defined rules for achieving its goal of helping people escape poverty
Offer your time to all regardless of Race, Belief, Gender and Sex orientation.
- Cooks / Assistant cooks
- Help to prepare and pack hot meals for children and the needy
- Help to distribute food around the island
- Prepare and Deliver School lunch pack
- Employ one of our beneficiaries as apprentice and help him to escape Poverty
- Train School Leavers registered with NTP in your filed of work to help them gain work experience
- Encourage and Promote NTP home made products to contribute in women Empowerment
- Register with us to receive list of type of work our beneficiaries can do to earn their bread
- Teaching children; Aiding literacy; Encouraging kids to read;
- Helping to distribute books to children, making reading fun
- After school helping Children to catch up on their studies
- Participate in our environment cleaning activities
- Help to remove plastic bottles and cups dumped in our environment
- Help in our Tree planting activity to make our island greener
- Offer to water trees we planted in your area
Caregiver volunteer - opportunity to work full time
A caregiver is someone who cares for the health and well-being of a person who needs help with daily tasks and activities. Your aging loved one may need a caregiver due to an injury, an illness, limited mobility, memory issues, or chronic conditions that make everyday chores more challenging.
Your duty as a caregiver
Assisting with personal care:
bathing and grooming, dressing, toileting and exercise.
Basic food preparation:
preparing meals, shopping, housekeeping, laundry, and other errands.
General health care:
Overseeing medication as prescribed by doctors, appointment reminders, administering medicine, monitoring medicines to help lower the risk of medication mix-ups and creating reminder systems and accompany to doctor’s appointment
Feelings of loneliness in older adults / Disabled persons or the ailing can lead to serious health consequences, including depression.
- Help during NTP Fundraising events.
- Accompany us on recreational days for children and elderly.
- Keep company to lonely elderly (an hour).
- Offer to Care for people with disabilities and elderly:
Shopping, shower, Cooking, House hold works, laundry.
JOIN NTP TODAY
JOIN US – become a volunteer for NTP. Choose one of many available roles that suits your skills and start making a difference in the community today!
Register your interest below and we will be in touch soon.